I thought I'd update you on the situation regarding the swing chair that my friend Poppy kindly lent me. You might not remember me putting a post up back in June mentioning how great the swing chair is?!? Well anyway turns out I actually only liked it that first time Daddy put me in it but after that I hated it :-( I can't tell you why but I sort of think it could have been that I was still a bit too small. Any time I would be put into it I would start crying and praying that someone would understand that my cry was a genuine "Get me out of here" cry. Thankfully they always seemed to understand even if some times they let me cry on my own in there for 10 minutes first before picking me up pfffff!
Now that I'm that little bit bigger I must say I really love it - truly I do. It always seems to rock me to sleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment