Saturday, 30 July 2011

My dedication

Maman & Daddy had me dedicated last Sunday 24th July. This means that they have dedicated me to God and promised to bring me up in a Christian environment so that I can make my own decision when I'm older as to whether I want to get baptised or not. I know they really hope and pray that I do so watch this space :-)

Tata Emilie and Daddy's best friend Ronan are my Godparents and they both said lovely prayers up at the front of the church with us. We then had loads of people from church as well as all my Grandparents and Uncle Ben and Auntie Rachel come up and pray a collective prayer over me. It was really lovely.

After that about 40 people came back to our house to have some of Daddy's yummy food. There was even a cake there with my name written on it how cool is that?! ;-)

Once again there were loads of photos taken during my dedication day so I've posted a few below but you'll find all of them if you click here: Amélie's dedication album

the Tessyman Trio
with Maman's family (but Tonton Dan is missing)
with Daddy's family



No comments:

Post a Comment