Saturday, 23 July 2011

Ralph Lauren all the way!

Tonton Dan spent 6 months living in the USA recently and came back with Ralph Lauren Tshirts for his brother and brother in laws. He also gave Maman some Ralph Lauren vests for me! I was still a bump at the time he gave them to everyone but I now fit into the vests. It just so happens that we all wore our tops on the same day recently and so Maman took a photo of us all and sent it to Tonton Dan.

He's in France at the moment doing job interviews but I gather there is a possibility that he will come and meet me for the first time in August. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for that to happen :-) 

PS I'm pulling a face in the photo because I realised that we can't actually see my logo in the photo grrrr!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment