There wasn't a lifejacket small enough for me so Maman wrapped me up tightly in my Mobi wrap and then put her lifejacket around the two of us.
The trip was fantastic. The sun was shining so I didn't get to see all that much as I was wrapped up and hidden away. I even had a muslin cloth over my head to protect me! Maman did uncover me from time to time though for a few photos and also to show me dolphins that were swimming nearby. There were about 5 swimming together and I loved seeing them. We also got to see another funny looking animal too but I forget it's name - I think it was something like squeal or maybe it was a beal I'm not sure ;-)
Anyway here are some photos that were taken to mark the occasion of my first boat trip...
| Toormore Bay |




No comments:
Post a Comment