Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Schull 2011

Maman has taken so many photos during our stay in Schull that I thought I'd just share the link to the photos that she's put in an album on her Facebook page. I hope you don't think I'm being lazy but it does make things a little easier as there are a lot of photos! We'll also be adding more photos again to the album over the next 5 weeks as I've just been told that we're going to be going up and down between Cork & Schull until we head off to France! Oooh how exciting :-)

We're heading back up to Cork today for a few days but then I gather we're coming back down on Friday and Saturday so I can meet Tonton Simon's parents :-)

I wonder if I'll sleep in my crib at home as well as I've been sleeping in my travel cot down here. I go to sleep in the travel cot at 8pm and wake up for a feed at 11.30pm and then sometimes go straight through until 6am and occasionally decide I need an extra 10/15 mins top up at 3am.

Anyway here is the link: Schull 2011 album

No comments:

Post a Comment