Maman & I were helping Granjay buy some shoes for herself in Clarks, when I spotted some shoes for my size. After first telling me that I'll have to wait until I'm walking before I can get a pair, Maman then had a closer look and got talking to one of the shop assistants who explained that Clarks now do a range of first shoes for different stages -pram, crawling, cruising and walking!!!! (They consider cruising to be when babies can stand and walk assisted but aren't actually walking on their own yet). We showed Granjay and she couldn't resist buying me a pair of pram shoes. I LOVE THEM check them out in the photo! I won't be wearing them all the time though because I do so love going bare foot. Funnily enough the little booklet about the first shoes even has a section that says that Clarks shoes still recommend bare foot for little growing feet.

No comments:
Post a Comment