Tuesday, 27 September 2011

My buddies

My friend Elliott and his Yummy Mummy Ciara kindly invited Maman and me to their house this morning and I got to chill out with some of my special buddies! From left to right on the group photo you can see:

me (@ nearly 4 months), Naiima (nearly 5 months), Poppy (nearly 9 months), Donnchadh (just turned 5 months), Jack (8 months - I met him for the first time today) and Elliott (nearly 9 months)


I needed a bit more space to pose properly though so I pushed them out of the way...


I also got to have some quality time with Donnchadh...


he's got such soft skin

ok you can hold my hand

but I still need to be able to suck my fingers!


2 comments:

  1. Awww these are gorgeous! What fun to have some many friends already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly packs quite a punch :D Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete