Wednesday, 7 September 2011

My 1st ferry trip

I took the ferry for the first time on Saturday 27th August having just turned 12 weeks old. Sadly I'd had to say goodbye to Daddy for 10 days but I'll be seeing him soon now as he comes to join us in France on the 10th September.

Anyway Maman, Granjay, Grandpa & Tonton Dan took the ferry with me. We drove to Rosslare and then got a cabin on the ferry where we slept for the night before arriving into a place called Cherbourg in the morning.

Ferries are really big. This one had 10 floors! Maman took me outside to show me how windy it can get out on deck. I go to have some alone time with her for a couple of hours in the afternoon while the others went to the cinema. Then they all kindly let me join them at the table in the restaurant for dinner even though I'd already had my milk! Here are some of my favourite photos from my time on the ferry...

hi there!
in our cabin
touring the ferry


No comments:

Post a Comment