Saturday, 17 September 2011

Highlights from my trip to Lyon

Maman, Granjay and I went to Lyon to visit Tata Emilie, Tonton Simon and bump Jiminy Cricket last week. Sadly it was only a flying visit but I still had a lovely time. Maman even shared a first experience with me as she hadn't seen Tata Emilie's apartment.

We took the TGV (fast train) down and I was allowed to use my future cousin's car seat, cot and buggy during my stay :-) (Thank you soooo much Tata Emilie)

While we were in Lyon Maman had a great time shopping for clothes and French books for me! We also met Granjay's friend Caroline. I particularly enjoyed going to the park as I got to see real live Giraffes. I couldn't add them to my giraffe collection though as these ones were way too big for me to carry home!!!!!

Here is a selection of photos taken during the trip.












You can find the whole album on photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment