Wednesday, 21 September 2011

My 1st visit to Thurles

I met up with my cousins yesterday and they helped me settle back into being in Ireland by letting me stay with them in Thurles. We had initially gone up for dinner only but Auntie Rachel offered us all beds as she could see that Maman and Daddy were a bit tired.

It was amazing, Auntie Rachel had everything! I got to sleep in a cool multi-coloured travel cot and in a sleeping bag that was exactly my size. Maman & Daddy were also given toothbrushes and pyjamas!

Check out this photo of me with my 3 cousins. Maman also caught me snuggling with my big cous Aoife :-)

Thank you for letting me stay at your house Auntie Rachel and Dave. I really enjoyed my first visit to your house!

off to see my cousins

snuggling with my big cousin Aoife

I used to look tiny in this pram!

No comments:

Post a Comment