Monday, 5 September 2011

My 1st swim

I went for my first swim on 25th August when I was 11 weeks old. My friend Naima and her parents Alison and Ricardo kindly let us join them at the pool they go to as members of a gym. The pool is apparently a special therapeutic one heated to bath temperature. It was fantastic :-) I loved it and had a great time floating on my back and kicking my legs. Daddy had to look away the first time Maman blew in my face and completely dunked me under water but he looked the second time she did it. I must admit I think I still need to get a bit more used to being dunked but after a few whimpers I moved on to trying out a bit of tummy time in the water!

Here are some of the photos that were taken to mark the occasion...








No comments:

Post a Comment