Thursday, 16 June 2011

It's official - I've grown!!!

Not only did the health nurse confirm yesterday that I've put on weight and now weigh 3.380 kgs (so 170g more than my birth weight) but I've now outgrown my first white baby grows!!!!

I had one cool one that said "Born in 2011" on the front but thankfully Maman got that same baby grow in a bigger size too!

Maman has put an A on the labels of the clothes that are too small for me and has put them in a bag for my Tata Emilie so she can use them for my future cousin. We're only going to send the white & yellow clothes to her though because we won't know if I'm having a boy or girl cousin until he or she arrives so it would be silly if my cousin was a boy & had all my pink clothes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amélie - Jimininy Cricket can't wait to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete