Monday, 13 June 2011

I'm starting to sleep better!

Maman is really happy with me today! She says she's starting to see a pattern in my night sleeping! All I know is that we all went to sleep at 10pm last night and then I woke up again at 3am. I had a good feed but then I just couldn't burp so Maman eventually gave up and put me back in my crib. Oh my goodness I was so annoyed she did that I started to cry and then scream. Can you believe she let me just cry like that solidly for 10 mins?!? She's been doing that recently and I'm still not sure what that's all about?! 

Anyway she eventually picked me up again and I gave her the biggest burp ever just to show her she should have picked me up earlier. I also gave her a stinky nappy to change too hehe! Once she'd kindly sorted me out she swaddled me again and I had no problem being put back in my crib then as I was comfortable. I stared around the room for a while and vaguely remember seeing 4.30am on the alarm clock. 

I then woke again at 8.30am for another feed. Guess what I got a treat after that and was allowed to snuggle in bed with mum for a while cos I'd been so good during the night. Hmmm maybe I should learn to go to sleep immediately in my crib during the day and at night if it means I can get a 10 - 15 mins treat in bed with Maman in the morning? I'll work on that! 

Daddy took a sneaky pic of us sleeping during my treat hehe ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment