Wednesday, 29 June 2011

4 kgs and cool!!!

I got weighed again today and as you've probably guessed from the title of this post I now weigh exactly 4kgs (8.13 lbs)

I heard the nurses telling Maman that she and I are doing a fantastic job and that I'm friving or maybe the word was thriving I'm not sure but it made Maman smile so whatever the word is it can only be positive :-)

Now that I've reached 4 kgs I've been lent sun glasses from my friend Lily who used them when she was 0-3 months. She's a big 3 year old now but she seems really cool so I hope you think I look cool too in her shades!?

3 comments:

  1. They'll go beautifully with your new swimsuit and monokini which Granjay couldn't resist when she went shopping yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Granjay thank you so much. I just found out the other day that I can actually go into a swimming pool once I've had my 2 month injections so that means I'll be able to go in your pool in France :-) yippeeeee xx

    ReplyDelete