Sunday, 18 March 2012

Potty decisions

I got to try out different potties in Mothercare yesterday!

Don't worry I still had a nappy and my clothes on but what I mean is I sat on different ones to see which style I preferred. The criteria was comfort for me and ease of use for Maman. Funnily enough Maman and I both initially thought we preferred the cool seat style however it's actually quite high off the ground and looks rather tricky for poor Maman or Papa to clean out after I've done my business. 

In the end we preferred the smaller potty as it has a special system with a handle one end and a spout the other end making it really easy to just pour down the toilet. The brand is called pourty - POURty get it??! ;-) 

PS we left the shop empty handed cos hellooo I'm only 9 months old and still have some time before needing to be potty trained but we wanted to get an idea now!

The cool seat that's too high & not so easy to use

Decision made we like the pourty!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amélie your Maman is so organised! It's a good thing you are a couple of months older than your cousin! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wise decision girlies! xx xx

    ReplyDelete