I'm soooooo not impressed ...
Maman & Papa have put up yet another gate :-( This time it's at the bottom of the stairs so I can't try out my rock climbing skills anymore (gutted.com) They've kindly left me one step to climb up but that's it and in fact I'm not even allowed to climb that step anymore. Maman let me do it so she could see what I would do at the gate and then she started saying "Non" to me and so I don't even bother trying anymore.
To top all that they've now also screwed the silly gate thing surrounding the fire place too. It's drilled in so I can't pull at it. Mind you I only pulled at it once and got quite a fright when it moved but some of my buddies kept going over to it and pulling at it the other day so I think that's been secured more for them than for me

No comments:
Post a Comment