Sunday, 18 March 2012

My 1st St Patricks Day

I had a lovely first St Patrick's Day. First of all I got to open my one and only St Patrick's day card that Granjay & Grandpa sent to Maman, Papa and me :-) Then Maman surprised me with a seriously cool bib that was in the shape of a shamrock and had "My 1st St Patrick's Day" written on the front. Granjay and Grandpa had found it in America and had sent it over for me! Aren't they just so cool? Turns out my cousin Lucy got one too. She and I both had our photo taken in our Tripp Trapps with our bibs!

Maman was a bit snap happy with her camera and took me in different poses first thing in the morning! We then drove down to Bantry and we're staying with Grandma & Grandad tonight. We had some more photos taken in the afternoon including a family photo of Maman, Papa and me that I think we look great in.

I hope you all had a wonderful St Patrick's day. Please note that I didn't mention the awful rugby results for France and Ireland :-( ooops oh bummer now I just did sorry

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Isn't my bib just so cool :-)

clapping hands I'm so happy

no blue ball today I've opted for the green one



hey Mr Cat why won't you let me pull your tail?

Our support didn't work :-( 

Hi everyone these people are my Grandma & Grandad

No way Papa this is how it's done!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos but I'm surprised that Maman and Papa didn't buy you a rugby jersey your size - it would have looked great under your bib!

    ReplyDelete