It was Maman's very first Mother's Day today and Papa and I spoilt her rotten :-)
She actually thought that we had forgotten at first but we certainly hadn't! I gave her a card at breakfast and Papa explained to her that I'd come up with her present idea but that he had paid for it considering I only have a couple of coins in my little piggy bank in my room! We gave her a voucher for a 2 hour kite surfing lesson on Banna Beach. She seemed very excited about that.
After church we drove to Schull where we had lunch at the Bunratty and got to sit outside in the gorgeous sunshine. 3 guesses as to what Maman ate out of the following 3 options:
- steak sandwich
- chicken fahita
- devilled crab
After lunch Papa bought them all ice creams (I so wasn't impressed by them eating them in front of me and not even thinking to give me a piece to try!) and then we went for a walk by the pier. I'm not sure how long they walked for because I fell asleep in my carrier. I vaguely remember Maman hoping out to check on Granjay & Grandpa's house but I properly woke again when we went to see Great Granny Ross in hospital. I was a bit nervous of her at first but once I'd poked her in the face and pinched the skin in her neck a few times I realised how nice she is!
![]() |
| I'm 99% sure that's not actually a key?! |
![]() |
| yep I'm right it's one of those USB thingies |
![]() |
| snuggling with Great Granny Ross |







Devilled crab, of course!
ReplyDelete