Sunday, 18 March 2012

Hanging out with Sadie & Hugo

I met a girl called Sadie last Thursday who was born 3 hours after me! It turns out my buddy Hugo (who I've already mentioned in previous posts) knows THREE girls born on 03/06/11! I'm the oldest born at 17h17, then Astrid was born at 19h17 and Sadie was born at 20h14. Isn't that crazy?! I've asked Maman if we could try and have a photo of the three of us together some day!

Sadie looks very like me which is funny, she has a little more hair than me and weighs slightly more and has a bigger head but there really isn't a big difference. She seems like a lovely baby and has great fun rolling from her tummy to her back. She thinks I'm crazy to be crawling and cruising already but I explained to her that I'm a curious little busy bee and it's the only way I could get about to check things out!

Hugo and I showed her the cool play zone in Mahon Point. I think she liked it but I wasn't able to spend too much time with her because I needed to check everything out. I also had Hugo trying out his rugby tackles with me so I had to deal with that too but it was another great afternoon!

1 comment: