Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Go Safari Gymboree

I experienced my first Gymboree this morning with Poppy, Naiima and Samuel. It was such fun, there was singing, dancing, music playing and even bubbles at the end of the session but to be honest they just confused me cos anytime I went to pick one up it would pop in my fingers?!? I got to try out all sorts of different musical instruments and we used a big parachute at one stage for a fun song too. I hope I can go back there again :-) 

Samuel with his three angels

Gymboree gang - Poppy (14 mths), Naiima (10 mths), Amélie (9 mths) & Sam (nearly 6 mths) 

I'll try these thanks 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds great fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Samuel is trying to lick one of his 'angels' into shape in the second picture. Fat chance Samuel - that one's got a mind of her own...!

    ReplyDelete