Sunday, 3 June 2012

I'm ONE today :-)

I officially turned one at 17:17 today but I got to celebrate my birthday from the minute I woke up this morning! Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me in church and I then had a party in the afternoon. Here is a selection of some of the 100 photos Maman took to mark the occasion! I've had a wonderful day :-)

ooh what's all this?
Yay they're my birthday presents!!
girly family pic
my fab cake made by Tina :-)
a feast just for my party
chilling with Lucy & Granjay
my buddies are cool!
wow there's fire on my cake 


ooh I wonder what this is




with my girlfriends Naiima & Poppy
playing pass the parcel
opening more presents
Meeting my first doll :-)
chatting with Tina
photo op with Patryk, Lily & Emilie 

The Dennehys

















2 comments:

  1. What a lovely day it was too! AND you have a super collection of photos to prove it!

    ReplyDelete