Friday, 15 June 2012

Birthday triplets!

Last Sunday Maman, Papa & I went to Hugo and his parents' new house so I could meet up with Astrid and Sadie who were also born on Friday 3rd June 2011! I was born at 17:17, then Astrid arrived at 19:17 and Sadie joined us just after 8pm. Here are some photos taken during the party. A big thank you to Hugo's parents and Hugo himself for hosting a lovely party :-)

All the adults thought we look very similar with our blond hair and blue eyes!!!! I'm the only one walking out of the three of us but I know my girlfriends will soon be joining me for some fun "walking" adventures!

it's more comfortable sitting up here ladies

Hugo's angels!

snuggling with Maman & Papa

quality papa time

hmmm anyone for a game of soccer?

I'll push you but you have to steer ok

Haha I found Astrid! She's up there!

ooh Sadie look we got presents from Hugo!
what's in yours?
the famous Hugo 

I don't want to hold my ball

Hang on Hugo I'm not ready for the photoshoot - I'm not sure this is my ball!

you can have my ball ladies I'm off on a walkabout






No comments:

Post a Comment