Monday, 7 November 2011

My weekend in Houlgate

Maman, Grandpa, Granjay, Tonton Dan and I went to the St Peter's church weekend at the end of October. We had a lovely time and stayed in a place called Houlgate which is right by the sea. The 5 of us all shared the same bedroom which was fun. Here are some of my favourite photos taken during the weekend. A lot of them were taken by this really talented girl called Kenzie who was part of the youth group and who is extremely artistic. I remembered her from a few months ago when I was just starting to give proper big smiles. I thought she was so kind back then that I'd smiled at her non stop the whole time I was with her!

family beach time

I love my Tonton Dan

hey who took my cap off?
posing with maman


The youth Group made Maman feel old! 
learning how to fly!
I still suck my two middle fingers!
Rosie & Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment