Tuesday, 1 November 2011

My 1st trip to Munich

I had so much fun during my trip to Munich with Maman. We went to visit the the wonderful Heinicke family (Max, Rachel, Noah, Oakley & Pia) 

They all took turns to spend some quality time with me and I got heaps of hugs, cuddles & kisses. I was able to return the favour by giving them huge big smiles :-) 

We spent 5 days there and our trip included Maman and me babysitting Noah, Oakley & Pia while Rachel & Max went out for dinner, me getting babysat in return by Max while Maman and the others went ice skating, meeting Maman's friend Jo and also meeting another baby called Josephine with her Mummy Julianne. Josephine was born exactly 1 month after me on the 3rd July however she's already 6.5kgs to my 6kgs! I also got to see what it's like doing homework whilst watching Noah & Oakley and I got to hear Maman reading books in English & German - although I must say I do prefer her reading to me in French! 

here is a link to the photos Maman put up on Facebook however if you don't have time to go and look there then here are my favourite piccies & videos ...

















No comments:

Post a Comment