Maman's friends from Apple (Isabell, Audrey and Emilie) came to visit us in Schull for a day at the end of July. We had a great time despite the weather not being very nice. We all went out in Grandpa's boat and had a BBQ picnic on Long Island. I got to try out my new life jacket yay! Emilie even brought my friend Lily with her too. I really enjoyed my day by sleeping practically the whole time!!!! I'm not even sure that I can officially say I've seen Long Island even though I spent all day there isn't that funny :-)
We finished off the day in the Bunratty where Maman had her usual Devilled Crab dish and Daddy tried the steak sandwich...
Here's a link to all the photos that were taken for the special day and then I've posted my favourite photos below:
a special day in Schull
 |
| holding hands with my friend Lily |
No comments:
Post a Comment