I'm having so much fun these days that I'm not finding as much time to post things on my blog! I hope you guys don't mind too much?!?
It feels like Maman and I are constantly on the go. One minute we're in Schull meeting my Great Uncle Ian with his wife Ronnie and Maman's cousin Louise who has two boys Nathaniel and Joshua. The next minute we've driven back up to Cork with Daddy for a couple of days. No sooner have we done that then Maman and I are down in Rochespoint meeting MORE cousins called Will & Susie with their kids Rachel, Sarah, Benjamin and Isabel!
I must admit it's rather tricky trying to keep track of all the people I've met and more importantly all the people I'm related to but as I lie on my blanket in Grandpa & Granjay's sitting room in Schull once more and dictate what Maman needs to type I'm thinking how very blessed I am to have so many people love me so very much :-)
Here are some piccies of me with my different relatives...
 |
| with Louise my 1st cousin once removed |
 |
| my 2nd cousins Joshua & Nathaniel love me heaps! |
 |
| with my Great Uncle Ian |
 |
| with Will my 1st cousin once removed |
 |
| these are my 2nd cousins Ben & Issy |
No comments:
Post a Comment