Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013 !!!

with 5 hours to go before we start a new year, Maman, Papa and I want to wish you a 

***Happy New Year 2013***
may it be a wonderful year full of fun and exciting things :-)



This is sadly my last post as I'm running out of free photo & video storage space so I thought this would be a good time to wind up my blog. Thank you for reading my posts over the last 18 months. I've enjoyed watching Maman type for me ;-)

Who knows you may see me on a different blog in the future if ever I get a younger brother or sister however this is not planned at the moment! I will of course still be popping up on Facebook pretty regularly!

au revoir xxx

1 comment:

  1. Au revoir Amélie! Thank you for posting so many super photos and funny stories on your blog! Lots of love, Tata Emilie

    ReplyDelete