Sunday, 19 August 2012

14 months and counting ...




Health
I've finally had ALL my injections until I turn 4!!! Apparently I get one more set of injections when I start school. I'm not too sure how tall I am but Maman reckons it's ca.75 cms. I got weighed two weeks ago and was 8.1kgs. This means I'm still stuck in my maxicosy until further notice! Turns out my friend Lorcan who is 8 months younger than me got weighed last week and weighs 8kgs!
I've also recently been teething again - one of my bottom right premolars is now out and one is nearly through on my bottom left side too. That means I have 4 teeth on top and nearly 5 on the bottom :-) 

Milestones
I don't just walk, I now gallop around the place! There are times when I really don't want to hold hands whilst walking and so I get strapped into a harness. Maman just bought me one today that is also a tiny rucksack in the shape of a poodle. 
I blow kisses when I wave "aurevoir" to people. It makes everyone laugh when I do but I can't understand why cos I carefully place my hand on my mouth, kiss it a few times and then eventually take it away from my mouth and wave!!! 
I still give real kisses to people but not as often as before, I now choose more carefully since some people were kissing me on the mouth and Maman & I agreed that's not cool! If I'm in a really good mood I also give tight squeeze hugs :-) I love playing with iPhones or remote controls. I put them all to my ear in the same way that Maman & Papa use their phones! 
I love dancing to music and I have also been caught occasionally singing to myself in my babble talk. I shake my head when I don't want something and I can now clearly say "non" too.
As you probably saw in one of my recent posts I've become a real bookworm. I love selecting a book or 4 from my own personal shelf and then flipping through the pages whilst reading out loud to myself. 

Meals
I'm still very inconsistent when it comes to eating. I generally love my breakfast of weetabix or ready break with a banana, however after that it very much depends on my mood and whether or not I'm teething. Last week I ate really well (see movie below) but this weekend I hardly ate anything. I've noticed that mealtimes have stopped being a fight so maybe I'll start being good soon and just eat well all the time. we'll see! 



Sleep
I'm generally getting 12-13 hours of sleep in every 24 hours. I sleep from 8pm to 7am or 8.30pm to 7.30am at night and then I nap for about 1h40 mins during the day, generally late morning just before lunch.

Clothes
I'm finally in 9-12 month irish vests & clothes and I'm now solely in 18 mois french clothes! 
I also wear a size 6-12 mois sun hat. (well whenever the sun decides to make an appearance which is roughly 1-2 hours ever fortnight!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment