Thursday, 10 May 2012

A cool pram from Granjay & Grandpa

I got to try out my birthday present from Granjay & Grandpa last night too but it's since gone back in its box until my birthday too!!!

It's a gorgeous wooden pram that is lovely and sturdy for pushing and walking behind!Thank you VERY much for it Granjay & Grandpa :-) I have to learn to steer it though so I'm going to pluck up the courage to ask Maman and Papa if they could possibly leave it out and let me continue playing with it so I can use it perfectly by my birthday! What do you think Granjay & Grandpa should it stay closed up in it's box for another 3 weeks? Won't it get lonely?


1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted that you like the pram sweetheart! You'll have to sort it out with Maman and Papa about whether it gets put away again or not. xx

    ReplyDelete