Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Granjay came to stay

Granjay came to stay for 4 nights and we had a wonderful time with her. I think she's fantastic! I loved my cuddles and snuggles with her but I feel a bit guilty because I've let her go home with a small bruise on her arm from pinching her. I'm also a bit sad because I don't feel I said goodbye to her properly as she and Maman dropped me off at creche and I got engrossed in playing and didn't realise I was meant to say goodbye :-( Thankfully it's only 23 days until Granjay and Grandpa come back to visit :-)

We had a busy time together! We got to go swimming, visit Fota Park, play in the playground up the road and shop in Mahon Point. Thank you for coming to visit us Granjay - I love you xxx

Granjay is here :-)
Let's go swimming Maman
she's only a little taller than me!
yay - we're at Fota Park 





what is that Maman?
He looks friendly
hiya mista funny looking animal!
check out the tiny baby monkey!
climbing trees







check out my new slide :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment