Thursday, 19 January 2012

7kgs?!? or maybe not!!!

Poor Maman got all excited when she weighed me on Granjay's weighing scales and saw that I had got to 7kgs however she then had me weighed at the health nurse clinic yesterday and turns out I'm still in the 6kgs bracket as I weighed 6.85kgs!!! Oh well at least she's not worrying about my weight anymore since she saw her baby book and realised that she was just as tiny as me :-) 
Do you like the way I'm staring straight at the camera? There's no way you can call me camera shy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to hear that Granjay's weighing scales is reading too high. Let's see now; 0.15 kg error in 7 kg would be 1.5 kg in 70 kg. Better than nothing I suppose, just so I know for when I get to 70 kg of course!

    Superb picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maman says w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r Grandpa considering she and Tata Emilie both went slightly over 70kgs when they were pregnant ;-)

    ReplyDelete