Sunday, 4 December 2011

Officially 6 months old

Wow can you believe I'm already half a year old?!? I'm now 64cms long and 6.1kgs however that's a sore subject because I lost 300g last week even though I've been tasting solids for the last 2 weeks. I've promised Maman that I'll do my best to put on weight but the thing is I'm just so active that I'm burning loads of calories!

I'm spending my first night in my own room tonight so I'm very excited :-)

Here are some recent photos of me...





attempting to clap hands!
Maman thinks she can see bits of Tonton Dan in this pic of me!



look only one hand!
night night!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazingly strong character she has for such a little bundle. She almost jumps out of the photos into your arms...a great series of pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, that photo looks like the one of Dan with ice cream all over his face! :-)

    ReplyDelete