Saturday, 8 October 2011

My exercising gear

Maman bought me some tracksuit pants this week so I can exercice with her when she does her work out video! Shhhh don't tell her I've told you but she's only actually managed one session of the video so far LOL!!! Mind you she does do pilates once a week so she's not doing too badly!!!

The deal is that I'm allowed to exercice with Maman (facing away from the TV) as long as I also start putting on weight again. I've stayed at 5.6kgs / 12lbs8oz for the last 3 weeks and so I've gradually gone from the 25th centile, to the 20th and now to the 15th. The truth is I'm far too interested in looking around than feeding from Maman and now that she's figured out my trick and makes sure it's just the two of us in a quiet room I arch my back away from her and whine. I'm not too sure why I do that to be honest because I know I'm frustrating Maman but I think I'm starting to stop my nonsense so watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment